We’ve got a great group of vendors making things for the little ones in your life! Is it weird that I just want all of it in my size? Here’s a list of vendors that will be selling goods at our upcoming Art Star Craft Bazaar for babies + kids.
1. As the Crow Flies & Co: The West Philly husband + wife behind this line of goods is Wilder + Mike Scott – Straight. Mike makes broken plate jewelry and wife Wilder makes vintage inspired skirts + dresses for kids. Also, I hear that she is now making matching apparel for us grown-ups too. Yes PLEASE! I would totally rock this fox dress!
2. Cutesy but not Cutesy: Every cool kid in town owns one of Diane Koss’ super awesome monster plushies! We love her new fuzzy monster hoodies too! If you’re lucky, you’ll see Diane prancing around the bazaar in her huggable monster head piece.
3. Oh Hello Deer Cute screen printed tees + onesies for babies + kids, plus these awesome printed super hero tops with a cape that can velcro on + off.
4. Olive + Bo Philly crafter, Lori Thomson of Olive + Bo stitches modern quilts, mobiles and plush rattles for babies and kids. Her grey, black + white palette always includes a nice pop of color like neon yellow or purple. These simple, yet striking, geometric designs would be a stylish addition to a kid’s playroom, bedroom, or nursery.
5. The Opposite of Far What kid doesn’t like to play dress up? Jessica Near of The Opposite of Far is travelling all the way from Indiana to bring Philly her popular line of felt animal masks + tails. Her vast collection includes zoo, woodland, barnyard animals and more! You can also find a smaller selection of non-animals, including super heros and robots. And, um, P.S., she also makes adult sizes.
6. Sewn by Shylo Shylo Egenski makes the most precious clothing + accessories for women and children in Wilkes Barre, PA. Her peplum + halter style dresses for little girls are particularly adorable and are made from vintage bed linens.
7. Sundae Matinee Rosalie Hick’s fun + quirky animal portraits are made with stitched fabric + felt and are sure to bring a smile to your face. Napoleon Longslice, Roxie Fox, Bobby Feathers and others each come with a handwritten “Life Details” card. Though these aren’t made specifically just for kids, I think little ones will really have a fun time coming up with stories about each of these funny characters. The little felt pillows and framed portraits would look great in a playroom or nursery too.
8. Tadpole Creations Renee D’Amico creates an ever expanding line of handcrafted goods for little ones. Her booth is always bright, colorful and cheery and filled to the brim with the sweetest plush toys + rattles, appliqued onesies + bibs, baby quilts, purses, DIY kits and more. Renee’s creativity is boundless and I always love to check out her latest creations.
9. The Wind and The Sail Laura Stantz’ line of sweet+ modern plush toys are a favorite among bazaar shoppers and we are happy to welcome her back to our line-up again this year. Her plushies include hippos, giraffes, kangaroos, and more! Most have move-able limbs and all are superbly crafted and made from top quality materials. Her collection of goods also includes happy vegetable baby rattles.