Part 2 of our Clothing Shopping List. Click here to check out Part 1. Find all these vendors at our upcoming Art Star Craft Bazaar! (please note: the vendors may not be selling these exact styles. It is just an example of the type of work they make)
6. Ace Blakley by ChaCha N’Kole
Local Philly designer ChaCha N’Kole creates classy and stylish pieces with an edge. The best part is that she makes a wide range of sizes to fit all body types – Small – 3X.
7. Better Than Jam Brooklyn based Karin Persan’s pieces are handmade from start to finish. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and made from her own hand printed fabrics.
8. Jay McCarroll
This Season 1 Project Runway winner will be back with all his latest spring designs. Jay expertly pairs bright patterns and colors that you would never think to put together, but it really works! I love his new line of maxi dresses!
9. Luksin Daria Norviaan will be joining us all the way from the coast of Maine. Her line of earth friendly clothing is made from organic cotton and other sustainable fabrics. Each piece is hand dyed and screen printed with her own original drawings.
10. Nicole’s Threads
Nicole’s Threads is an eclectic line of handmade women’s clothing, using mainly organic cottons, bamboo, hemp, end of the mill fabrics mixed with vintage prints to create one-of-a-kind looks! You’ll also find cute button jewelry, cuff links, and other sewn accessories.
11. Phea Jean Amber Zaraza of Phea Jean hand sews the cutest summer dresses and capelets made from primarily vintage and upcycled materials. I love how she mixes color, pattern, and texture to create her one-of-a-kind pieces.
12. Pretty Pretty Rebel
Leah Delfiner creates “fun pretty girly rocker clothes for badass chicks”. Her adorable line of clothing is inspired by 80’s punk rock music + cult icons. Think lots of pink, lace, & skulls! She will also be debuting her rockin’ line of kids clothes!
13. Sardine Clothing Co. Maryanne Petrus Gilbert is the lady behind this line of skirts + accessories made from recycled clothing. She brings new life to some of the most awesome t-shirts that she finds at thrift stores by turning them into the perfect A-Line Skirt!